Please note that in order to stay, you are agreeing to abide by the policies as outlined below:
- Minimum stay: A two night minimum stay is required.
- Deposit: A non-refundable deposit is required with your reservation form and signed policy agreement to reserve your space at Country Pleasures Bed and Breakfast. Each group must fill out a reservation form and sign the policy agreement. See pricing chart for amount due.
- Payment: All balances are due at least 30 days prior your arrival date. If a balance is not received by 30 days prior, the reservation will be cancelled and the deposit will be forfeited.
- I reserve the right to cancel the reservation if there are not a minimum of 10 guests at the retreat. If this occurs, I would be happy to help you find another reservation date or refund your payment in full.
- If you need to change your reservation date or number of guests on your reservation:
- Prior to 60 days before your arrival date, you may do so. Your deposit will be applied to the new reservation.
- After 60 days before your arrival date, you will forfeit your deposit and/or full payment unless a replacement group is found.
- If you need to cancel your reservation:
- Prior to 60 days before your arrival date, you will forfeit your deposit.
- After 30 days before your arrival date, you will the full payment. If a replacement group is found, you will only forfeit your deposit.
- Liability: Country Pleasures Bed and Breakfast and its proprietors will not be held liable for any injury of guests, or any loss, theft or damage to any personal property of guests.
- Damages: In the event something gets broken or damaged, please either contact me or leave a note so that I can take care of it before the next group arrives. However, you will be responsible for any excessive damage to the property, house or it’s contents. An itemized list of damages and repair costs will be sent to the renter with payment due on receipt, or if you paid by credit card, we will charge the total for repair to your card.
- I reserve the right to expel anyone for inappropriate behavior without refund for retreat payment.
- Smoking: Country Pleasures Bed & Breakfast is a smoke free facility.
- Guests consent to the using of their photos or quotes in marketing materials for Country Pleasures Bed & Breakfast.
- Bar requirements: We do not have a liquor license, bar is to your own discression, beer and wine are suggested, Hard liquor requires a licensed bartender, Bar closes @ 11 pm.